Pocatello Car Accident Attorney
Injured in an Auto Accident in Idaho? Call (208) 623-8021.
Cars drive on the road with one another all the time and get to their destination without incident. However, accidents are bound to happen on occasion. Drivers who behave negligently or recklessly can cause serious accidents that lead to innocent victims being injured.
Contact us! Our Pocatello and Burley car accident lawyers can support and represent you after you have been injured in an accident. Call May, Rammell & Wells at 208-623-8021.
Common Causes of Car Accidents
A few of the most common causes of car accidents include:
- Distracted drivers
- Drunk or drugged drivers
- Defective car parts
- Fatigued driving
- Hit and run
- Poor road conditions
- Reckless driving
Millions of people are affected every year by car accidents and the busier the road, the more chances there are for a collision. Regardless of the cause or whether or not you have proof that the other driver was at fault, speaking with a Pocatello personal injury lawyer right away is critical. We have the resources to investigate the details of the accident and put together evidence which illustrates who was at fault.
What to Do After an Accident in Idaho
After a crash or collision, it is important to take steps that can help you build a strong claim for compensation.
- Be sure to get the other driver's personal and insurance information, such as their full name, phone number, driver's license number, license plate numbers, insurance policy number, and other pertinent information.
- Take pictures of the scene of the accident, if it is safe to do so, as well as any damage to both vehicles.
- File a police report and call your insurance company.
- Do not admit fault - simply state the facts of the accident, discuss any damage, provide information about where the accident occurred, and be clear about any injuries you sustained.
- Seek medical attention and make sure your doctor thoroughly fills out their medical report. Take pictures of any injuries and keep a record if they get worse. Your health and recovery are important, so make sure to follow up with your doctor to get the treatment you need.
Our auto accident attorneys serve clients in Pocatello and Burley. We can gather any additional evidence and use the information you have provided to build a strong claim for compensation. Working with our car accident lawyers can help ensure your voice is being heard and that the negligent party's insurance company pays out what you are owed.
Pursue Full Compensation for Your Injuries
If you or someone you love was hurt in a car accident, the bills will begin to stack up quickly. You may be concerned about how you will afford your medical expenses, lost wages, and other bills. Filing a personal injury suit with the help of a personal injury attorney in Pocatello can help you to recover damages to cover these expenses.
Related Car Accident Blogs
- Can Pedestrians Be at Fault for Causing a Car Accident?
- Common Reasons Why More Car Accidents Happen When It's Summer
- Do's and Don't's of Car Accident Claims
- Cars Are Getting Safer, Yet Traffic Accidents are On the Rise
Contact our office now at (208) 623-8021 to set up a free initial consultation with a knowledgeable car accident attorney in Pocatello. We also serve Burley.