Workplace Burn Injury Attorney in Pocatello
Call (208) 623-8021
for Experienced & Trustworthy Legal Assistance
If you suffered a serious burn injury due to a workplace accident, you may be entitled to workers compensation benefits that cover medical expenses and lost wages. At May, Rammell & Wells, we are committed to helping injured workers obtain a fair and just compensation. With more than a decade of legal experience, our Pocatello workers’ compensation lawyer has an extensive knowledge of Idaho workers’ comp law to guide you through the complexities of the legal system.
Cause of Workplace Burns
While the most common burn injury is caused by fire or hot temperatures, there are other ways that burns can occur. There are many types of jobs that expose workers to common causes of workplace burns, such construction workers, electricians, janitors, mechanics, and firefighters.
- The following are common causes of workplace burns:
- Heat burns caused by fire, steam, hot objects, and hot liquids
- Electrical burns caused by exposure to wiring
- Radiation burns exposure from UV lights, x-rays, and sun lamps
- Cold burns caused by exposure to cold or wet conditions
- Chemical burns caused by industrial or household chemicals
Let Us Start Your Case Today
Not only do burns cause physical turmoil, but emotional anguish as well. Recovering from these workplace injuries requires extensive medical treatment and physical therapy, while scarring from burns may require reconstructive surgery. Our Pocatello burn injury lawyer can help you determine which benefits you may be eligible for and help you fight for the compensation necessary to make the best recovery possible.