Workplace Burn Injury Attorney in Pocatello
Call (208) 623-8021
for Experienced & Trustworthy Legal Assistance
If you suffered a serious burn injury due to a workplace accident, you may be entitled to workers compensation benefits that cover medical expenses and lost wages. At May, Rammell & Wells, we are committed to helping injured workers obtain a fair and just compensation. With more than a decade of legal experience, our Pocatello workers’ compensation lawyer has an extensive knowledge of Idaho workers’ comp law to guide you through the complexities of the legal system.
Cause of Workplace Burns
While the most common burn injury is caused by fire or hot temperatures, there are other ways that burns can occur. There are many types of jobs that expose workers to common causes of workplace burns, such construction workers, electricians, janitors, mechanics, and firefighters.
The following are common causes of workplace burns:
- Heat burns caused by fire, steam, hot objects, and hot liquids
- Electrical burns caused by exposure to wiring
- Radiation burns exposure from UV lights, x-rays, and sun lamps
- Cold burns caused by exposure to cold or wet conditions
- Chemical burns caused by industrial or household chemicals
Seeking Compensation for Burn Injuries? Choose Us.
Should your burn injury have resulted from someone else's carelessness or wrongdoing in the workplace, you can be eligible for financial support to cover your suffering, medical costs, and missed income. Our skilled Pocatello workplace burn injury attorneys at May, Rammell & Wells are committed to assisting victims just like you in your pursuit of justice and fair compensation.
Why choose us for your burn injury case?
- Experience: With years of handling burn injury cases under their belts, our injury attorneys are well-versed in the intricacies of these kinds of claims.
- Knowledge: Our group of professional lawyers focuses on personal injury law, which includes cases that involve burn injuries at the workplace. We'll leverage our experience to craft a compelling argument in your favor.
- Compassion: We are aware of the financial, emotional, and physical toll burn victims and their families may face. We will offer you supportive counsel throughout the entire legal process.
- Resources: In order to develop a strong case for the highest possible compensation, our firm has the resources necessary to thoroughly examine your case, acquire evidence, and confer with experts.
- Results: We have a proven track record of success in obtaining favorable outcomes for victims suffering burn injuries involving their workplace. Our goal is to secure the compensation you deserve.
Don't let your voice go unheard. Contact our Pocatello workplace burn injury attorneys to schedule a consultation and learn more about how we can help you recover the compensation you deserve.
Let Us Start Your Case Today
Not only do burns cause physical turmoil, but emotional anguish as well. Recovering from these workplace injuries requires extensive medical treatment and physical therapy, while scarring from burns may require reconstructive surgery. Our Pocatello burn injury lawyer for the workplace can help you determine which benefits you may be eligible for and help you fight for the compensation necessary to make the best recovery possible.